The fully automatic blood cell counter MS4s® VET provides 22 parameters with 3-part and 5-part differential Leucocytes. Only 10µl – 30µl whole blood is needed for fast, easy and exact haematology results.
LEU, Lym%, Lym #, Mon%, Mon #, Neu%, Neu #, Eos%, Eos #, Ba%, ERY, MCV, HCT, MCH, MCHC, RDW, RRg, Hb, PLT, MPV, PCT, PDW
LEU, ERY, PLT + EOS (in 5-diff mode)
10μl to 30μl whole blood
Results for 3-part or 5-part differentiation cell count depending on the patient.
3-part diff: in 50 seconds
5-part diff: in 85 seconds
Preset discriminators for dogs, cats, horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats and a control blood sample. In addition, there are two freely adjustable discriminators available.
- Very compact dimensions, smallest size in this class (about one A4 sheet)
- Especially developed for the requirements of the modern vet clinic
- No warm-up time is necessary
- Already pre-programmed databases for dogs, cats, horses, cattle, sheep, goats and pigs, Two freely programmable animal databases available
- Even with longer inactivity no higher reagent consumption because the MS4s® VET does not need additional rinse cycles during these times
- Automatic stand-by times programmable
- The MS4s® VET does not require reagent-dependent, regular calibrations
- High measurement accuracy due to digital technology
- Built-in high-resolution graphics printer
- Integrated data memory for 200 patient data (including histogram)
- Connectivity to many different external standard office printers
- Connection for the EDP
- Connection for an external computer keyboard for inputting patient data
- Easy operation with user guidance
- Colour graphic screen