The fully automated haematology analyzer MS4Se® provides 18 parameters with a 3-part differentiation of the leukocytes (lymphocytes, monocytes, granulocytes) in only 50 seconds. The combination of practical size (DIN A4 size) and an affordable price is an economical solution in a modern design. The MS4Se® works fully automatically, economically and is fast and low maintenance.
Available parameters: LEU, Lym%, Lym #, Mon%, Mon #, Gra%, Gra #, ERY, MCV, HCT, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Hb, PLT, MPV, PCT, PDW.
Sample volume: 12μl whole blood (capillary or venous)
Analysis time: Complete blood count in 50 seconds
Reference ranges: Two freely adjustable reference ranges, as well as presets for men, women and newborns.
- Easy operation with menu navigation
- Very compact dimensions, (about the size of one A4 sheet)
- No warm-up time necessary
- Automatic carrier for blood sample tubes
- The Ms4Se® requires no reagent-dependent, regular calibrations
- Long-term stability and high measurement accuracy through digital technology
- Integrated data memory for 250 patient data (including histogram), 10,000 (optional)
- Ethernet Port (optional)
- Connectivity to many different external standard office printers and to the EDP
- Port for an external computer keyboard for the inputting of patient information.
- Built-in thermal printer (optional)