The fast, simple and accurate analyzer for clinical-chemistry and immunological parameters, free selectable single and or profile parameters, from only 90μl serum or plasma in less than 10 minutes.
ALP, GGT, AST, ALT, AML, BUN, GLU, PHOSP, CALCIUM, ALB, CHOL, URIC, CK, CREA, TBIL, TPROT, CO2, T4
GLOB, BUN/CREA, ALB/GLOB
Ergonomic pipette with control switch and integrated automatic dilutor
Free programmable reference values for dogs, cats and horses. In addition, up to 7 free adjustable reference values for other species are available.
The measurement results are displayed on an LCD graphics screen. The printout is available either via the built-in thermal printer or optionally via an external laser or inkjet printer.
- 3 simple steps to a complete chemistry profile
- Free selection of up to 19 parameters
- Only 90μl serum or plasma is needed
- Fully automatic calibration and quality control
- Colour graphics screen
- Compact design
- Internal memory for up to 200 patient data
- Connectivity to many different external standard office printers, to the laboratory EDP and haematology cell counter
- Interface for an external computer keyboard for inputting patient data