The fully automatic haematology analyzer MS4Se® VET provides 18 parameters with a 3-part differentiation of leukocytes (lymphocytes, monocytes, granulocytes) within just 50 seconds.
The combination of practical size (DIN A4 size) and an affordable price is an economical solution in a modern design.
The MS4Se® VET is fully automatic, easy to use, economical and fast.
- Easy operation with user guidance
- Very compact dimensions, small footprint (about A4 size)
- No warm-up time necessary
- Already pre-programmed databases for dogs, cats, horses, cattle, sheep, goats and pigs plus two free programmable animal databases
- The MS4Se® VET does not need regular reagent dependent calibrations
- High measurement accuracy due to digital technology
- Integrated data memory for 250 patient data results (including histogram), 10,000 (optional)
- Ethernet Port (optional)
- Connectivity to many different external standard office printers and EDP
- Connection for an external computer keyboard for inputting patient data